Ph.D. Minor in Adult Education
Minor Requirements (12 cr.)
Select three courses from the following:
- EDUC-D 500 Introduction to Adult Education Theory (3 cr.)
- EDUC-D 505 Adult Learning through the Lifespan (3 cr.)
- EDUC-D 506 Adult Education Planning and Development (3 cr.)
- EDUC-D 512 Seminar in Forms and Forces in Adult Education (3 cr.)
Select at least one course from the following:
- EDUC-D 600 Seminar in Teaching-Learning Transaction in Adult Education (3 cr.)
- EDUC-D 625 Topical Seminar (3 cr.)
One relevant course(s) from other departments or programs may be counted as adult education courses at the discretion of the minor advisor, though no more than one such course may be counted toward the 12-credit minimum.
The doctoral minor in Adult Education does not require a minor qualifying exam.